While I do specialize in Senior Photography, I hold a special place in my heart for being a Wedding Photographer. I love weddings each one is magical and beautiful in its own special way. I would love to say that I have my "own" wedding style but each of my clients have their own style and I tend to customized my photography to what each client dreams of... This is "YOUR" Day and I want you to LOVE your images. I would love to CAPTURE YOUR LOVE STORY...
A few tips for the Bride & Groom to make your Special Day a successful one:
* Determine what is important to you! there are so many traditions and timelines that are important in your special day, but what is the most important to you? This is your day it should be your way.
* First look? or No? This is a newer tradition where the bride and groom see each other in a more intimate environment with no one else around. Your wedding day will get super busy and rushed this is a nice time for the Bride and Groom to just be themselves and enjoy a few moments alone before one of the biggest moments of their lives and also makes for loving and very emotional images.
* Think about the small things! While getting ready have all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen put all of their stuff in a corner to reduce them amount of things laying around while and posing in the background of your beautiful images. Bring non plastic hangers for the dress shot and try to make sure they all match. Try to enforce that your wedding party be ON TIME. We will be on a strict timeline to get all of the wonderful images that you want if some one is late this may make it difficult. Also be sure to share your timeline with any and everyone who are involved.
* Keep the Moment Sacred! Please ask your guests to keep their phones and personal cameras away during the ceremony and during all of the important events during the reception. Having flashes going off in all directions can cause unwanted glare and lighting issues for your photographer.
* Make sure you EAT you will be busy! So make sure you take the time to eat a good meal or at least snack all day.. Put one of your bridesmaids or groomsmen in charge of bringing you water and snacks through out the day so you won't forget.
* Delegate!!! I am sure you have plenty of friends and family who would love to be involved. By all means LET THEM let everyone else take care of things for you I promise this will make your day so much less stressful..
* HAVE FUN! I think this says it all everyone knows things will go wrong but everything will turn out in the end.. Let the small things go and enjoy your day..
Modern Package $500.00
1 Photographer~6 hours of coverage~custom editing~high resolution downloadable images with rights to those images~password protected gallery online.
Classic Package $800.00
1 Photographer~8 hours of coverage~custom editing~high resolution CD with images~downloadable images with rights to those images~engagement photo session~password protected gallery online.
Diamond Package $1000
2 Photographers~10-12 hours of coverage~USB with high resolution images and rights to those images~custom editing~ password protected galley~engagement photo session~personalized wedding photo-book.
A La Carte
~Rehearsal Dinner $150
~Extra time $50 an hour
~Engagement Session $75
~Personalized Photo-book $50
~Extra CD $10
~Extra USB $20